15th Workshop on Progress in Trace Metal Speciation for Environmental Analytical Chemistry (TraceSpec 2016)
Date: /4/5/6/7/ September 2016, Gdansk, Poland, Europe
Web Site, Contact: chemanal [at] pg.gda.pl
The 15th Workshop on Progress in Trace Metal Speciation for Environmental
Analytical Chemistry (TraceSpec 2016) is organized by the Gdańsk University of
Technology, Polish Chemical Society, the Committee on Analytical Chemistry of
the Polish Academy of Sciences, and the International Association of
Environmental Analytical Chemistry.
- Elemental speciation in soil and plant interaction.
- Elemental speciation methods of colloids and nano-particles.
- Speciation of metal(loid)s in oceanography and freshwaters.
- Speciation studies combining several techniques.
- Speciation analysis in biological tissues and body fluids.
- Speciation analysis in farm to fork and in legislation.
- Remediation technologies.
- Gene-environment-metal interactions.
- Control strategies for heavy metal emissions and deposition.
- Nutrient-metal interactions.
- QC / QA, reference materials, spectroscopic standards and chemometric data handling.
- Total element measurements, down to ultra-trace levels in all sample types using element-specific techniques.