9th European Conference on Pesticides and Related Organic Micropollutants in the Environment
Date: /4/5/6/7/ October 2016, Santiago de Compostela, Spain, Europe
Web Site, Contact: info [at] pesticides2016.es
The conference provides participants with a comprehensive multi-disciplinary update on pesticides and other organic micropollutants, especially emerging contaminants, highlighting environmental issues, new analytical techniques/technologies and food safety aspects.
- New analytical techniques (for example: green, micro, sensor-based methods,
biosensors...) and strategies for the analysis of pesticides and related organic
emerging pollutants (e.g. passive sampling devices).
- Trends in the analysis of transformation products
- State of the art high resolution mass spectrometry.
- Occurrence, levels, fate and behaviour of pesticides and related pollutants in the environment (water, sediments, soils, air, food, feed, agricultural products and biota).
- Fate modelling
- Natural removal processes of pesticides and related pollutants in the environment.
- Environmental protection and remediation techniques: Technology breakthrough for the removal of pesticides and emerging pollutants.
- (Eco)toxicity and environmental risk assessment.
- Policy relevance for the environment and food/feed safety aspects..