18th Tetrahedron Symposium
New Developments in Organic Chemistry
Date: /27/28/29/30/ June 2017, Budapest, Hungary, Europe
Web Site, Contact: c.alman [at] elsevier.com (Charlotte Alman)
The 18th Tetrahedron Symposium should bring together some of the major leaders in the field of organic chemistry in an intimate and relaxed environment, to report advances in organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry and to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas in those scientific fields.
Oral presentations are complemented by a comprehensive poster session for which abstracts are invited by 20 January 2017.
The Asia Edition of this international conference is conducted one month later in Melbourne.
• New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
• Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
• Total synthesis of natural products
• Stereoselective synthesis
• Mechanistic organic chemistry
• Biosynthetic pathways
• Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
• Organic materials
• Molecular recognition
• Sustainable organic chemistry