18th Tetrahedron Symposium
Date: /23/24/25/26/27/ July 2017, Melbourne, Australia
Web Site, Contact: c.alman [at] elsevier.com (Charlotte Alman)
The 18th Tetrahedron Symposium should bring together some of the major leaders in the field of organic chemistry in an intimate and relaxed environment, to report advances in organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry and to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas in those scientific fields.
Oral presentations are complemented by a comprehensive poster session for which abstracts are invited by 23 March 2017.
The European Edition of this international conference is conducted one month earlier in Budapest.
• New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
• Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
• Total synthesis of natural products
• Stereoselective synthesis
• Mechanistic organic chemistry
• Biosynthetic pathways
• Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
• Organic materials
• Molecular recognition
• Sustainable organic chemistry