European Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry 2017
Topics: Analytical Chemistry, Keywords: Plasma Spectrochemistry; ICP-MS
Date: /19/20/21/22/22/24/ February 2017, Sankt Anton, Austria, Europe
More Information, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference will bring together international scientists and users of plasma based spectrochemistry in the field of applications, instrumentation, and theory in an pleasant environment to examine recent progress in the field of plasma spectrochemistry.
Around 500 participants from 40 countries are expected.
The topics cover:
- Fundamentals of Plasma Spectrochemistry
- Coupling Techniques/Speciation/Metallomics
- FFF/Nanomaterials/single cell analysis/Microsampling
- Isotope ratio analysis
- Laser assisted analysis (LA, LAMIS, LIBS, bioimaging) and GDMS
- Metrology in Chemistry
- Applications of Plasma Spectrochemistry and Future Trends