Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference (PEMED 2018)
Date: /25/26/27/ June 2018, Paris, France, Europe
More Information, Contact: pemed2018 [at] premc.org
PEMED 2018 is the place to be, to meet, discuss for all researchers interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, or therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care.
- Personalized therapies: cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies
- Biomarkers and diagnostics: liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data: genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine