Flow and Transport in Permeable Media - Gordon Research Conference
Date: /8/9/10/11/12/13/ July 2018, Newry (NH), USA, North America
More Information, Contact: juanes [at] mit.edu (Prof. Ruben Juanes)
This event will highlight theoretical, experimental, and field research aimed at understanding the physics of flow and transport in porous media, and elucidating processes across scales.
- microfluidics and wettability
- wet granular physics
- flow instabilities and chemical reactions
- digital rock physics
- geomechanics and induced seismicity
- biogeochemistry and reactive transport
- biophysics and biological porous media
- geophysical subsurface flows
- flow and transport in nanoscale porous media.