14th IUPAC International Congress of Crop Protection Chemistry
Date: /19/20/21/22/23/24/ May 2019, Ghent, Belgium, Europe
More Information, Contact: Pieter.Spanoghe [at] UGent.be (Prof. Pieter Spanoghe)
For more than 60 years, crop health experts have been sharing their expertise and discussing emerging issues of global significance in agriculture at the IUPAC conferences. For the first time ever, the 14th International IUPAC conference on Crop Protection will be a conjoined event with the European Crop Protection Association (ECPA) and the International Symposium of Crop Protection (ISCP).
The overall conference theme will be “Crop Protection: Education of the Future Generation”. There is an explicit intention that the next generation of crop health scientists and professionals will be involved, and are waiting to be inspired by you.
– Emerging Issues and Challenges
– Agricultural Biotechnology
– Discovery and Synthesis
– Ecosystem and Human Exposure and Risk Assess.
– Environmental Fate and Metabolism
– Formulation and Application
– Mode of Action and Resistance Management
– Residues in Food and Feed
– Stewardship, Regulation, and Outreach