18th International Conference on Density-Functional Theory and its Applications
Date: /22/23/24/25/26/ July 2019, Alicante, Spain, Europe
More Information, Contact: congreso.dft2019 [at] ua.es
Out of the most used quantum theories, DFT (Density-Functional Theory) offers outstanding applications in many scientific fields. The "18th International Conference on Density-Functional Theory and its Applications" will cover a broad range of topics, from cutting-edge developments to applications and discoveries, bringing together scientists from all around the world and from many related fields.
The event on Alicante, Spain, from July 22 to 26, 2019 will be the next in the great series of biennial meetings, which have taken place in Paris (1995), Vienna (1997), Rome (1999), Madrid (2001), Brussels (2003), Geneva (2005), Amsterdam (2007), Lyon (2009), Athens (2011), Durham (2013), Debrecen (2015), and Tallberg (2017).
The scientific schedule will consist of invited talks, plenary talks, contributed talks, and poster sessions.
- New developments for exchange-correlation functionals
- Time-dependent and real-time density-functional theory
- Biomolecular modeling and bioapplications
- Application of density-functional theory in chemistry
- Application of density-functional theory in condensed matter physics
- Application of density-functional theory in materials science
- Strongly correlated systems & solids