9th International Conference on Polyphenols and Health
More Information, Contact: icoff-icph2019 [at] jtbcom.co.jp
Kobe is known as a city with its own unique flavor and an exotic atmosphere, which has been influenced by the various foreign cultures it has attracted. The city is blessed with natural beauty including Mt. Rokko and the Seto Inland Sea. It is well known for its gourmet delights, such as Kobe Beef and confectionary, as well as Japanese sake and wine.
1. Bioavailability and Metabolism
2. Biomarkers: Analytical Methods, Usability and Omics
3. Molecular Targets
4. Target Tissues, Brain-gut-axis and Microflora
5. Disease Prevention: Aging, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer, Muscle Atrophy, Locomotive Syndrome, Cognitive Disorder, etc.
6. Health Promotion, Intervention and Human Studies
7. Polyphenols in Foods and Drinks