6th European Symposium on Photopolymer Science
Date: /6/7/8/9/ September 2020, Istanbul, Turkey, Europe
More Information, Contact: bilge.yuksel [at] brosgroup.net
The ESPS2020 will consists of leading invited speakers from all around the world and also a very large number of contributors active in the field of photopoymer science and technology.
Istanbul is the most populous city in Europe and has fantastic history, culture and beauty. Istanbul has been capital of three empires and confidently links Asia and Europe through Bosphorous.
- Controlled/living Photopolymerizations
- Conventional Chain and Step-growth Polymerizations
- Photoinduced Polymer Modifications
- Photoinduced Ligation Processes
- Photoinduced Frontal Polymerization
- Photophysics and Modelling of Photopolymerizations
- Industrial Applications including Coating, 3D-printing, Electronics, Dental Applications etc.