50th World Polymer Congress (Macro2024)
Date: /1/2/3/4/ July 2024, Warwick, United Kingdom, Europe
More Information, Contact: d.m.haddleton [at] warwick.ac.uk (Prof. David Haddleton)
Sustainability: improving lives whilst preserving our planet.
- Recent Developments in Polymer Synthesis and Kinetics
- Polymer Characterization
- Polymers for Biomedical Engineering
- Polymers for Nanotechnology
- Smart and Functional Polymers
- Polymers from Renewable Resources and Biodegradable Polymers for a Sustainable Future
- Polymer Processing
- Modeling and Simulation of Polymers
- Polymers for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Polymer Physics and Theory
- Polymer Education.